We invest a lot of time and resources in this documentation to make Atlas as easy to use as possible. However, sometimes you may encounter some issues that you could use some help with. We are here to help you!
Atlas is a community project, and we have a community of users and developers that are happy to help you out. You can reach out to the community in the following ways:
- Join our Discord server and ask your question in the
- Create a new issue on GitHub.
At Ariga, the company building Atlas, we constantly monitor both channels and will try to help you out as soon as possible. However, we are a small team and we can't guarantee a response time. If you need a guaranteed response time, consider commercial support.
Commercial support by the team that builds Atlas is available to all paying users of Atlas Cloud and as a separate subscription for self-hosted users.
Commercial support includes:
- SLA-backed, priority support via email
- Dedicated Slack channel (Enterprise plan and Design Partners only)
- Help setting up CI/CD pipelines for your infrastructure
- Priority bugfixes and feature requests
If you are interested in commercial support, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us via Intercom (click the conversation bubble on the lower right part of the screen).